Are a brand-building staple, as a result, high-quality color printing ensures your card stands out from of the others.
Graphic Design and Printing Business Cards Â Full Color, Sided Two Glossy with glossy UV Coating.
Design and print business cards that incorporate your personal or company identity. We create a corporate identity for your business, integrated of business cards, letterhead, and envelopes. In addition Full-color Designs.Â See offer special
Project - Business Cards Naples FL
Business Cards – First of all the essential tool for any business owner
Present a professional image with your business card Whether youâ€™re a small business owner or a corporate owner, due to you need to present an image of professionalism. Your business card should show people that you care about your company and your business appearance. It should give people confidence in you.
- The size of your standard business card should be 3Â½â€ x 2â€ or 1050 pixels x 600 pixels
- Your business card image resolution should be set at 300dpi
- You MUST design your card in CMYK mode for print (not RGB )
- Your designs should always account for a â€œbleed areaâ€ around the design circumference to avoid cutting-off important text or design elements in production (another great reason to use our start file business card template)
Use high-resolution imagery
- It is also advisable to avoid right-clicking/saving random images on the internet for use in your print projects. Try to use stock sites and other high-resolution image sources for your inspiration and design imagery.
Use text and images wisely
- Simple is best. Donâ€™t try to make too many copy or graphical statements on your business card. Your business card is not a flyer. By all means add a short proposition or call-to-action, but donâ€™t add a hundred different sales slogans to confuse people! Use a strong logo for your business card graphic and you canâ€™t go wrong.